Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Ain't No A perfect Daughter,But I Still Love My Mum

She's like a lion when she angry,
She's like Donald Trump when its come to work,
She's a perfect event planner when there a celebration going on,
She's a good counselor to her child,
She's the Unbeatable chef in cooking stuff,
She's my Saloma when she singing, (although i couldn't understand a word)
She's the most hardworking women i ever know 4 my entire life,
She's my 'ATM' ;)
She's the only person that willing to sacrifice her life for her children happieness
She's my friend,
She's my everything,
And the most important thing..
She's my SUPER MOM!!
AZIZAN BINTI ABDUL AZIZ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
I admit sometimes I do feel
You don't love me,
I hurt your heart with or without i realise,
and many more but
YOU STILL EXCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM
I LOVE YOU MY MOM ;)

3 comments:

  1. dia adalah eberything. saya syg mak sayajugak !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it's a nice blog, I've been follow this blog, and now I'm waiting your re-follow at http://majapahit1478.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

pm-ing me